Before & After School Care
“Train up a child in the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” – Proverbs 22:6
Compass offers before and after school care integrated with our Christian programs. The students are consistently reminded of the unconditional love of God and build strong Christian character through our unique, Bible story-based curriculum. We wrap around the school day with a safe, supportive, and fun extension of your home.
We partner with parents to provide school-age kids with the direction and support they need during the time before and after school. We wrap around the school day with a safe, supportive, and fun extension of your home.
• Spiritual support: We communicate the unconditional love of Christ in everything we do.
• Character development: We use the Character Formation Project to support the growth of Christian character and stimulate rich, meaningful conversations for families.
• Academic support: We reinforce learning through informal instruction and tutoring that supports parents and teachers.
• Social well-being: We encourage the creation of supportive relationships with mentors and other students, helping scholars learn to interact positively and express emotions with words.
• Physical well-being: We encourage good habits that help children grow strong, healthy bodies and minds.